Bodyrock Baby – Week 10


Hey mamas!! I hope everyone is doing well and feeling great!! I know a lot of you are asking for the videos back and I have good news.. they will be back!! We have todays (pic form) and next week will also be pic form, but then back to videos!!! And by then we will see how many weeks we can do until little baby Zap is here!! I keep thinking he or she is going to be early because I feel like I have the most active baby in the world, and I just don’t see how he or she is going to be able to be squished in there for too long haha.. But then again both of my sisters thought one of their children’s births were going to come early and they were both late! Soooooo, who knows!? I have a quick topic discussion before I display the workout.. Pregnancy Stretch Marks!!!! Although I truly believe if you do get stretch marks from housing a human being they are your tiger stripes to remind you how strong and beautiful the female body is to endure such a transformation, and to actually create another human being. However, I can’t say that I want them. I feel genetics and skin elasticity have a lot to do with whether or not you get them, but I would still try to prevent them in any way I can. Here is what I am doing to try to prevent them (and no stretch marks as of yet, I still have lots of growing still as baby Zap will double in size from now till birth!!)

 See More At Bodyrock Baby – Week 10
Bodyrock Baby – Week 10 Bodyrock Baby – Week 10 Reviewed by Admin on 10:20 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.