Fit Tip: How to Get a Flat Belly



If you’ve been following my Bikini Boot Camp Plan this summer, you’ve probably been feeling great lately! Every time I stick to it, I feel healthy, in shape, and pretty proud of myself for working towards a goal. The objective of Boot Camp is to feel your best mentally and physically, and a fit beach body is just a big bonus of the entire program. So, since bikini season is now upon us, and the best accessory to go along with a bikini is a flat tummy, today I’ll be sharing some of my best tips for thinning out your middle in a pinch. My Team LC contributing nutritionist, Shira Lenchewski, RD., helped me to come up with some of these helpful tricks. So incorporate them into the Boot Camp Plan you’re already following, and you’ll be confident in that two-piece in no time… 

 See More At Fit Tip: How to Get a Flat Belly
Fit Tip: How to Get a Flat Belly Fit Tip: How to Get a Flat Belly Reviewed by Admin on 10:11 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.