Sweaty Elliptical Workout




If you are anything like me you have avoided the elliptical, deeming it inferior to running on the treadmill. I mean if I have to be miserable on a piece of gym equipment, I might as well try to decrease my mile time right ? But the treadmill and I just cannot be friends some days. Especially after 2 or 3 days of sprints. Note, I love cardio, but not running on the treadmill, I watch the time and the seconds seem to take forever. This my friends is not fun!

 See More At Sweaty Elliptical Workout
Sweaty Elliptical Workout Sweaty Elliptical Workout Reviewed by Admin on 07:46 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Your post is too attractive. it gets more information about elliptical and workouts. you inspired me a lot to do gym, exercise and so on. its can be got amazing result. I was passing day in hesitation thats mean I will use elliptical, will not I? YOUR POST help me to take decision.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.